Emirbeyazıt Mah. Sekibaşı Cad. No:23

Phone:0252 214 86 84

Fax: 0252 214 86 84


Web Address:www.eget.org.tr



offset prints: Safai
Web Site Development Eyomedia

The History of our Headquarters

This ancient building is known as Hacı Latifler Evi (Pilgrim Latifler House) and was built in 1894. Hacı Latif was dealing with timber trade and built this house at the place of the old house in the year his grandson Hakkı Sepil was born. One of the two authentic qualities of the house is the restroom taking place inside the house which was not a common in those years. The other one is the stucco ornaments on the ceiling in one of the rooms. In the following years, this house was used by Zühdiye Gürkan, Seval Günay, Doğan Sepil and Ragıp Gürkan.
The usage right of this house was given to EGET VAKFI for ten years.